Our Wellness Team
Leanne Weinbrot received her Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Central Florida in 2006. Since then, she’s been a leader in children’s education for over 12 years and has created an outstanding yoga reading program at Scheck Hillel Community Day School and Wellington Collegiate Academy. As an International Baccalaureate Certified Teacher, she has guided the educational and emotional development of pre-K through second-grade students as well as students with special needs. Furthermore, she has extensive experience guiding teenagers on travel and community service trips around the globe. Her pedagogy rests on four bedrock values:
These values serve as the building blocks of her newest initiative to bring yoga and mindfulness to children. Her innovative, immersive approach to teaching integrates the physicality of yoga practice with early literacy, reading, comprehension, and phonics skills.
More About Leanne – Inspired Kids Yoga Coach
She is an affiliate with Cosmic Kids Yoga and an ambassador for Generation Mindful. Leanne completed mindfulness training with Mindful Kids Miami.
Dorron Blumberg is originally from Johannesburg, South Africa. Dorron grew up a competitive national youth swimmer.
In high school, Dorron was named to the All-County team, Broward All-Star team, and receiving a scholarship for a strong character on and off the field. After high school, he went on to play football for Florida Atlantic University (FAU) on the first inaugural team.
His sporting career and life led him to pursue his bachelor’s degree from Florida Atlantic University in Exercise Science and Health Promotion and his Master’s Degree in Sport & Performance Psychology from The University of the Rockies. Dorron has gained over 15 years’ experience in the industry.
Along with his degrees, he received the following certifications in the Fitness and Sport Psychology industry:
- Fitness Institute International as a Certified Personal Training Specialist (CPTS): Courses completed: (Exercise Science Foundations, Fitness Testing, Functional Training, Nutrition Education, and Strength and Conditioning)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association as Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) *One of the Highest National Certifications in the Industry
- Certified as a Life Success Consultant
- Certified TRX Trainer
- Certified Performance Edge Coach
- Certified Level 1 & 2 – Training For Warriors Coach
- Certified in AED/CPR/First Aid